To move that is!
We have decided to go ahead and move into the construction zone. As much as I would rather not, it makes sense to do it. Besides I am tired of driving back and forth everyday...never will I be an everyday commuter ever again.
We have been moving bit by bit anyhow and really only have the basics left to move at our current house. So our goal is to get everything else finished up on Sunday. Our other goals for the week is to get the following done:
- Complete Addison's room & bath (we are about 90% there)
- Get the kitchen functional
- Get the office finished (we will be using it as our bedroom until we finish the master)
- Get Rhett's room & bath finished
- Get the fence up in the front for the dogs
And about 1,000 other little things....
One thing for sure is that I am tired of painting trim. And doors. And walls.
But there is still lots left to do so I better suck it up and get back to work.
Here is a sneak peak at Rhett's bathroom vanity which was an old sewing table in its former life. This is her with just a base coat of duck egg blue.
And a sneak peak at Rhett's bathroom....I am so excited how this room has come together.
Off to go paint. Yippee.