One side was in pretty bad shape so we removed the glass and used it as a top on one of our raised garden beds.
(Please forgive all of the DIRT as we are still in the "covering it up" mode. I think the most time consuming part of building our new house has been the landscaping. This patch of dirt will be dealt with next weekend when we lay down some sod and add a few more raised beds.)
After the glass was removed, there was an interesting pile of wood left over. When I went to go play with it, it was already in the garbage can. Gasp! After a minor protest, a few of the better pieces were fished out.
Which I promptly made into these little stars
The other side of the french door was saved for inside. That is still a work in progress ;)